hra-and-expert-witness - abrehartecology
Aquatic Invertebrate Surveys

Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) and Expert Witness

Why are HRAs performed?

A HRA is used to determine if development plans could negatively affect European protected sites, such as special protected areas (SPAs) or special areas of conservation (SACs).

When do I need to have a HRA?

If development plans are in place on any European protected sites, a HRA must be performed. This includes any site that is within 12 miles of the British coastline (conservation of habitats and species regulations 2017 amended).

What does Abrehart Ecology offer?

At Abrehart Ecology we offer professional, skilled, and efficient HRA work. We offer a complete and thorough HRA from the initial site survey, through to advisory mitigation measures if a proposal fails.

Call us to discuss your project: 01728 684362 / 07798 941555 or email here

Aquatic Invertebrate Surveys | Suffolk